Do you have a head full of ideas, are curious about their practical implementation and want to apply your knowledge directly? Then you’re exactly what our company is looking for. As a direct entrant, we can offer you fantastic opportunities to assume specific tasks and take on responsibilities immediately.
With our individually tailored induction programme, you will soon find your feet. Meanwhile, our numerous opportunities for advanced training will open up new prospects for you on an ongoing basis. Whether you are looking to become a sales engineer, software developer, key account manager, product manager in process and factory automation, a specialist in electrical automation or an employee in another department, we are always on the lookout for dedicated people who can help us to ensure that our world keeps moving, both here and abroad.
- Challenging tasks
- Direct integration into our departments and teams
- Swift assumption of responsibility
- Opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in practice
- Interesting national and international prospects
- An attractive compensation package
- Completed university or college degree
- Initial practical experience as a trainee or employee
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good spoken and written English. Skills in another foreign language would be an advantage
- Very good analytical skills
- A high level of independence, commitment, flexibility and motivation