Modern business is defined by globalised, dynamic markets with complex information and communication systems. We need brilliantly trained young people in order to thrive in this environment. Our integrated degree programme in business administration or business informatics will thoroughly prepare you for the demands of the international jobs market. And you’ll acquire valuable practical experience along the way, from your very first semester onwards.
Business administration – management in industry – bachelor of arts (BA)
Developing information and network systems, optimising business processes and introducing and overseeing new programs – business computer scientists work at the interface between business informatics and computer science. You will complete the operational part of your training in IT with us, along with covering materials management, logistics, marketing and sales. Your theoretical studies will take place at the Duale Hochschule Stuttgart or rather Mosbach.
Are you highly self-motivated and eager to engage with ever-changing IT systems? Do you want to further develop your good communication and social skills? Then studying business informatics is bound to be the right choice for you.
- Duration of study: Three years/six semesters
- Course begins: October, preceded by a placement in September for several weeks
- School-leaving qualifications: General or subject-specific qualification for admission to higher education
- Requirements: Joined-up thinking, good interpersonal skills, enjoys working with IT, excellent maths skills*
- Training locations: Esslingen am Neckar (Baden-Württemberg) and the Duale Hochschule Stuttgart or rather Mosbach
Find more information about the course and the Duale Hochschule Stuttgart here.
Find more information about the course and the Duale Hochschule Mosbach here.
*check it with a selftest of the Duale Hohschule Stuttgart.
Get in touch with former business students
Of course, there’s a lot more to say than we could possibly fit in here. Happily, former students would be glad to answer any questions that you might have about the integrated degree course in business with Festo. Be as curious as you like – it’s worth it.