For this website to function correctly, we sometimes store small files – called cookies – on your machine. Most large websites do this.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website leaves on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit the website. This allows the portal to "remember" certain entries and settings (e.g. logon, language, font size and other display preferences) for a certain length of time. As a result, you do not have to set these again each time you visit the website and navigate on it.
- Authenticating and identifying you when you use our websites and applications so that we can provide you with the services you are requesting
- Tracking information that you have provided us with, e.g. storing articles in your shopping basket when you are in the Online Shop.
- Providing the websites and applications from Festo that you are using
- Storing your settings or the position you were at when you finished using a website or an application from Festo
- Measuring your use of websites and applications from Festo so that we can improve them and adapt our websites and online services to what you are likely to be interested in
- Understanding your probable interests so that we can provide you with more relevant content on the Festo site.
The functions and properties of individual cookies are described below:
|.festo.com||Central control cookie for complying with and handling the EU Cookie Directive|
|LastSite||Behaviour||persistent 1 month||.festo.com||The cookie saves the last website you visited. Parameter: [Country]-[Language]-[Site]|
|xDKISessionID||Essential||session||.festo.com||Session ID for the catalog|
|www.festo.com / cat/xx_xx||Country/language ID|
|CFP_SESSIONID||Essential||session||Session ID for the product configurator|
|ASP.NET_SessionID||Essential||session||Session and status information for ASP.NET applications|
|XDKICAD||Functional||persistent||User-specific CAD settings: name, e-mail address, selected CAD format as well as detailling option for a valve terminal: complete CAD model or as drilling template.|
|CPSSESSIONID||Essential||session||www.festo.com||Session ID for all country sites|
|CPSSESSIONID_CORP||Essential||session||www.festo.com||Session ID only for corp. Information|
|CPSSESSIONID_SIS||Essential||session||www.festo.com||only for SIS portal|
|.festo.com||Used for country/language ID|
|NETMIND_SID||Behaviour||session||.festo.com||Session ID for statistics tool|
|.festo.com||Recognition of visitors|
|sessionExpiry||Essential||session||www.festo.com||Session expiry time|
|Active||session||jobworld.festo.com||Dynamic path for the "Situations vacant" application|
|sap-usercontext||session||jobworld.festo.com||User language & SAP client|
|sap-appcontext||session||jobworld.festo.com||If an individual job vacancy is called up, this is stored by means of a cookie so that when the Apply button is clicked, it is clear which post the candidate is applying for.|
Control over cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies according to your preference. This site explains how: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ . You can delete all the cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers to prevent cookies from being stored. However, you may then have to make some settings manually whenever you visit a page; also you may have to accept that many functions will be impaired.
You can use the slider below to control which types of cookies are permitted for you on the Festo page: