The Pneumatic Installation guide will help you to navigate
the wide range of fittings and connectors; non-return, pressure
control and flow control valves and tubing to ensure you end up with
the installation solution that is right for you.
This whitepaper includes information on:
• How pneumatic guided drives and slides work
• Pneumatic or electric? Where pneumatic excels
• Guided drive or slide? Which to choose
• Customization possibilities: bearings, cushioning and more
• Models for special situations
• Sizing the drive or slide for your application
Smartenance – the app for mobile digital maintenance management
Get digital. Now! The digital maintenance manager for production managers and system operators finally makes maintenance management paperless. Smartenance provides you with a clear schedule and evaluation for your system maintenance and offers a fast and easy transition to digital maintenance.
- Simple, clear operation thanks to clear structure and buttons
- Reciprocal checking by system operators and production managers provides greater reliability
- Faster processing via mobile, digital apps
With this issue of Highlights 2019, you are holding a kind of compass
in your hand. It will show you where the path with Festo might take
you this year.
You will see the first results in our core product range. Numerous new
components like the mini slide DGST or the compact cylinder ADN-S
are useful additions to the portfolio.
A central theme for us is connectivity at all possible levels:
mechanical, electrical and software.
Festo 企业公司登记 法律声明 个人隐私沪ICP备05013361号沪公网安备 31011502006722号销售条款Cookies